PASS_FrontEnd Multichannel: Enable Your Multichannel Strategy!
The alternative sales channels have emerged as a key focus for sales evolution: new business models and sales organizations are emerging, in a true multichannel competitive environment, where there is no more distance between traditional and virtual channels.
The customer itself is evolving, with new behaviour and new transactional requirements; the insured is becoming a "digital customer": he is technologically smarter and thus more proactive in the selection of the available media.
The upcoming challenges with this evolution are related to the following issues:
- cross-channel communications inconsistency
- increased complexity of the distribution structure
- waste of time spent on administration and data collection
- risk of double-input on different channel
In this scenario, the interoperability of multiple channels is needed to generate an improved efficiency and carry out growth objectives.
PASS_FrontEnd Multichannel has been developed to provide a technical aide to catch new sales opportunities by exploring all the alternative sales channels, i.e. direct channel, home banking, home insurance, affinity groups, lead providers and call centers, in addition to the traditional channel.
Operations on any one of these channels may be autonomous as regards sales and after sales management but, at the same time, it could be possible also to interact with the other channels if the customer wants to accept a proposal and convert it into a policy through a channel other than the one where it originated, thanks to a decoupling layer that unties the multichannel Front-End from the Back End systems.
With PASS_FrontEnd Multichannel, the digital insurers can count on a new omnichannel "heavy" Front-End, completely decoupled from the Back End, that changes the nature of both the proposition and distribution. The multichannel front end allows the Insurer and its sales partners to work in an easier and shared environment, without having to change the subset of existing systems.
PASS_FrontEnd Multichannel is a very flexible and open platform that addresses all the channels with exactly the same user experience, addressing the needs of both the traditional clients and the "digital natives".
The core module is an application platform that is:
- Suitable for accommodating process configurations
- Flexible in configuring the layouts and systems which it will have to integrate with
PASS_FrontEnd Multichannel manages the multichannel sales of insurance products in a synergic and innovative way to:
- target a changing client segment
- deliver engaging user experiences through the multichannel journey
- create an innovative and autonomous multichannel sales and after-sales model
- promote new collaboration model among brokers, web, bank branches, tied and multi tied agencies
- enable mobile insurance management
Source: RGI Group